November 19, 2007

A recommendation from me to you

Unfortunately, I've always had sensitive teeth and gums. I think this is a hereditary attribute that I could have done without inheriting. Often times, food items that are extremely cold or overly sweet will literally set me on edge.

I was blessed to receive a sample of Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste in the mail and I have to say that I like what this product has to offer. It doesn't just mask the pain from sensitive teeth and gums. With continued use, it actually begins to eliminate the pain. I'm all for pain elimination. I know that a lot of toothpastes out there that are geared towards sensitive teeth taste disgusting. Biotene sensitive toothpaste doesn't leave that gritty, chalky taste in your mouth. It's minty without being overpowering and taking your breath away. I wish that a product such as this had existed years ago when I first discovered that I had sensitive teeth. It might have saved me a lot of pain and suffering down through the years. Thankfully I now have some and will be inclined to purchase it in the future. If you have a problem with overly sensitive teeth and gums, then I would highly recommend that you try Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste. You've got absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!

No comments: