November 28, 2007

It's that time of year...

The weather is turning colder (well, everywhere except Florida) and that means that you need to pick up the pace on the moisturizing routine. The cold weather is very drying to the skin and so it's important to remember to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. During the winter months, I often keep a bottle of lotion in several places throughout the house. Whenever I think of it or notice that my legs are a bit dry, I simply grab a bottle of lotion and give myself a good rubbing in. Be certain to purchase a good face moisturizer as well. I never put the same thing on my face that I use on the rest of my body. I don't know that there would be any harm in this, but I'm just picky this way. Oil of Olay has a wonderful line of face moisturizers at a price that won't break you.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love Oil of Olay products, but I have to be careful to keep them (or any products) away from my eyes. Even eye creams don't work well with my eyes. Maybe I need to find something more sensitive. Oh, and I have to be constantly putting lotion on my elbows and knees in the winter... White girls get ashy too!