November 26, 2007

Back to the routine

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. My Thanksgiving was a bit stressful due to some family (not immediate family) conflicts but when all was said and done, it was a good holiday. We cooked, we ate and we collapsed...much like families everywhere. I'm officially done eating the leftovers. Three nights is way more than what I normally prefer as far as any type of leftovers are concerned. I would prefer to never eat leftovers but alas, that's in a perfect world. I now need to get back to my normal eating routine which consists of healthy eating during the day and NO sweets whatsoever. I'll have no problem getting back to task as I'm not generally a sweets kind of person anyway. Do you find it difficult to get back on the dietary task after a holiday such as Thanksgiving or Christmas?

No comments: