November 19, 2007

Finding the solution

It doesn't matter how much I try to organize, I still have so much stuff. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I clean out my closet and with one trip to the shops, it's again in a state of clutter. I've tried to combine my bedroom along with my home office and it's simply not working. I'm going to have to look into something like garden buildings and utilize that has a home office. They're wonderful structures that you can add to your property and use in a plethura of ways. They are stunning with the wood and the glass and I can absolutely see myself spending my days surrounded by such beauty. I really do need to come up with a solution because combining an office and a living space just isn't ideal. Maybe I can look into getting two garden buildings and use one as just a beautiful get-away from everyone and everything inside the house. Now there's an idea!

No comments: