November 8, 2007

New Scents make sense

My new favorite scent is The One by Dolce and Gabbana. I love it. The fragrance features top notes of mandarin and peach that leads into a heart of jasmine and ends with a base of vanilla, amber and musk. In my opinion, it's perfect for both day and evening wear. I often have to remind myself to add new scents to my repertoire. I find one that I love and I never want to wear anything else. Don't get in a rut. Switch things up a bit and look for new fragrances. And don't forget...sometimes the greatest of find can be something that's been on the market for years but yet you've never tried. Sample some of the older classic fragrances the next time you're out in the department stores. You just might be surprised and find your new "it" fragrance!

No comments: