November 16, 2007

It all goes!

Tomorrow is the day.  Tomorrow I am going to start going through my bedroom and organizing and getting rid of things.  I'm going to toss out those things that I haven't made use of in more than six months.  I'm going to get rid of any clothes that I haven't worn or any shoes I haven't worn.  I'm going to get rid of those extra bottles of lotion I've never even cracked the cap on in the past six months.  I'm going to organize my movies and see what I've got.  I'm going to go through photos that I have and get them all organized into one or two boxes instead of scattered about in five different boxes of things.  I don't really own a lot but it seems like I've just got so much crap that I'm not using.  I'm going to downsize myself to the bare minimum.  Spring Cleaning in November.  Sounds like a plan to me!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: