October 10, 2007

Trends on the rise

I recently returned from having spent a few weeks in Europe, specifically the Netherlands. While there, I noticed something that I hadn't noticed in all of my previous time spent there. Plus Sized fashions are on the rise! I was ecstatic to see this new trend. There were more stores dedicated strictly to plus size clothing. I know that Europe basically sets the mark where fashion is concerned, however I feel they've been lacking when it came to having beautiful clothes for the voluptuous woman. Apparently this is changing and rightfully so.

I did refrain from purchasing any clothes while over there. Unfortunately I did not refrain from spending copious amounts of money on handbags and shoes. My next visit will be dedicated to clothing. Just remember, if you do ever find yourself in Europe and decide to add to your wardrobe, the sizing charts are quite different. Don't be alarmed to find yourself trying on a size 52 blouse or slipping on a pair of size 40 boots for size. Print off a size comparison chart before you go and it will make the process much easier!

No comments: