October 1, 2007

Free Jewelry??

I have found a website that is truly addicting. I will apologize now for giving you the url because once you look at it, you'll be hooked just like me.

Silver Jewelry Club is one of those sites that seems too good to be true. They have 4 featured pieces of jewelry on their front page. Each item is up for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, that's it. Something new pops up. You can get the item for free. You're only required to pay $5.99 shipping and handling if in the U.S. and Canada or $8.99 if otherwise international. I ordered my first ring with a little hesitation. I mean c'mon...$5.99 for a sterling silver ring with a beautiful mother of pearl setting? Well its beautiful. I've since ordered 2 more rings and 3 pendants as well as a sterling silver chain. We won't discuss how much my mother has ordered, or my sister or my friends. I encourage you to go have a look. It's an inexpensive way to build up your jewelry collection if you wear silver jewelry.

1 comment:

Animesh Singh said...

nice collection! but i also suggest to take a look here for all your jewelary products from Hot Deals