October 9, 2007

It's a Must Have

I have to admit, I'm pretty snobby when it comes to my health and beauty products. I like to have the best. However, I won't resist the urge to try something if I think it's going to be a good asset to my regime. I have to say, I am now completely addicted to Tree Hut's Brazilian Nut Shaving Cream. This stuff is incredible. It's less than $5 and a tube of it lasts me for quite a while actually. It doesn't take much to get the job done. When I finish shaving my legs, they actually feel as though I've gone and gotten them waxed. That's how close of a shave you get with this shaving cream. In addition, the moisturizers in it are great for my skin. So far, I've only been able to find it at Wal-Mart. I haven't checked out Target for it yet. They have a complete line to go along with the shaving cream and I have the entire line. I absolutely adore everything that they make in this line. The smell, the feel, the end result....everything. If you're looking for something great for your skin at a bargain price, then check out the Tree Hut line from Naterra. I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!

No comments: