December 8, 2007

Stress Relief

This holiday season has placed its usual amount of stress upon me. I try my best to keep myself relaxed and such but it never seems to work. With the pressures of trying to get the house into shape and trying to get presents bought, menus planned, etc... it all begins to take a toll and it normally goes right to my lower back. This is where Massage Chairs enter the picture. They are a true God-send. There is a chair that I would love to have. It's the HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. It calibrates the body frame of the individual sitting in it and adjusts according to that individual’s unique physique so that each massage that you get is 100% dedicated to that individuals needs. There are also Accupoint programs which can be used for particular types of massage. There is also a heat massage as well as a foot massage. Truly, if I had this chair, I'd be in my own heaven. Life as I know it would be just about perfect. I'm not so sure it can completely replace the boyfriend, but I'm certainly willing to give it a shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds so good right about now!

(I'd have no problem replacing my boyfriend with one; he can't seem to give a proper massage :P)