December 27, 2007

Choices make the world go 'round

I am a self-proclaimed Search Engine addict. No matter what it is I'm looking for on the web, I will instinctively go through one of several search engines to find it. I don't use telephone books anymore. I don't look things up in a dictionary nor do I have print catalogs on hand anymore. I search for it all online. EarthFrisk.org will give me results from Google, Yahoo, MSN as well as others. It also blocks a good majority of spam that you receive in other search engine searches. There are available toolbars to use with Firefox and IE. There is even an option where bloggers can have a custom toolbar created with their personal logo on it where there readers can search from the blog itself. I like options. I like being able to choose and have a wide variety of options. EarthFrisk.org gives me plenty of options and for me, that's what it's all about.

No comments: