December 5, 2007

Bras and panties and corsets, Oh My!

While shopping a few weeks ago in Orlando at a new shopping center, I was pleased to find a brand new Lane Bryant store. What excited me even more was the brand new Cacique lingerie boutique right next door (adjoining) to Lane Bryant. As you know, Cacique is the brand of bras and lingerie that is carried by Lane Bryant. Imagine my delight in seeing an entire store dedicated to plus sized bras, panties and lingerie! I was in absolute heaven. Apparently this is going to be the new trend with Lane Bryant and they'll be opening more of these Cacique boutiques. I'm all for that. I've always been a firm believer in a voluptuous woman having the exact same opportunities to buy all of the dainties and beautiful lingerie just the same as a woman who is a size 2. "Vicky" may not carry anything for me and that's alright...it's their loss as I spend a fortune on bras and panties and lingerie. However, the Cacique Boutique will definitely get their lion's share of my lingerie allowance!

No comments: