August 2, 2007

Really??

I have a hard time believing that a cream is going to help me obtain that which is known as "slim". Let's be real here. This is the description they give their product.

“A new, advanced technology adipose antagonist (in layman’s terms that’s fat fighter) that features QuSome encapsulated caffeine molecules for quick and targeted delivery of the skin-slimming stuff of choice of supermodels, spokespeople, and other celebs.”

It’s $29 for 6 oz. Personally, I can think of a lot better things to do with $29 then rubbing cream on my thighs with the anticipation of them shrinking. Can you say purses? Shoes? $29 would also buy me a few tidbits at Bath and Body Works...my all-time favorite store. Yeah, I'll pass on the fat cream and just take my chances on the good old fashioned exercise regimen!

No comments: