August 26, 2007

Fashion at a high price

I love purses just about as much as I love my family. The perfect purse is as important as finding the perfect man...almost. However, I have limits. For example, as much as I love this purseI simply cannot see myself ever spending $14,000 on a handbag. No, you read that correctly. $14,000! I don't know about you, but I can buy quite a few designer handbags for that amount of money. I can also throw in a pair or two of designer shoes as well.

I'm not cheap, by any means, but I do believe in a certain amount of frugality where fashion is concerned. If you've got $14,000 to just toss away on a purse, perhaps you could just spend $4,000 on a handbag and maybe donate the remaining $10,000 to a very worthwhile charity?? Just a thought.

4 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I knew that was RL the minute I saw the croc leather and shiny hardware! You have excellent taste!

Shy said...

I have no interest in a brand anything! let alone a bag, heck as long as it can fit in my notepad, my agenda, all my cell phones, my money and makeup I will buy it, ok it also has to look good!

yanmaneee said...

paul george shoes
off white x jordan 1
yeezy boost 350 v2
stephen curry shoes
golden goose sneakers
lebron james shoes
air jordans
kyrie 4
goyard
pandora jewelry official site

femmat said...

Bonuses hermes dolabuy find out here now https://www.dolabuy.ru/ click reference replica designer bags wholesale