August 9, 2007

Just Say No

Alright my sisters of grand proportions...here is your fashion no-no for today. Please, for the love all that is sacred and holy, stop wearing your shirts tucked in. Unless you enjoy that bulging of the rolls look, its just not attractive. Ok, even if you enjoy that look, its still not attractive. They now make so many tops and blouses that are made to cover up that which we need to conceal just a wee bit. My biggest problem area is my stomach. No way am I going to wear a shirt and shove it down my jeans and further enhance my imperfections. If you happen to have a smaller waist then play that up by wearing a blouse that gathers in slightly at the waist. Just be careful. If you're a woman with a larger chest, you're going to run into the problem of gapping if its a button down blouse. When I'm wearing a shirt that tapers in at the waist, I try to stick with something buttonless. My ta ta's have a mind of their own and don't need further encouragement to pop out at the least opportune moment.

So, remember what we've learned here today. Conceal what is meant to be concealed and play up what is meant to be revealed. Stop tucking your shirt in. Just don't do it. Not to mention, it gives you that not so lovely roll right across your posterior. This can never be a good thing. Never. In closing, if you simply must tuck a shirt in due to clothing restrictions or rules for work, then just make sure that you're wearing pants that are properly fitting and if need be, get yourself a control top panty. They can be your best friend. Trust me!

No comments: