January 18, 2008

Sexy!

You Are Thong Panties

Woman, you are one hell of a ride!
You're a total wild child - and you live for crazy times.
Men are attracted to you like flies to honey, even though they know they should stay away.
You need a expert cowboy who can keep in tune with your free spirit!
What Kind of Panties Are You?

I adore thong panties! No panty lines. What could be better than that? Plus, I think they make me feel sexy. Ok, so maybe I don't look like Heidi Klum in a pair of thongs but hey, we're all different. Sexy is a state of mind, right?

1 comment:

Jess said...

I took the test and came out as basic panties: You are a laid back chick with a real natural beauty.
You can make unwashed hair and minimal make-up super sexy.
Men tend to notice you show the "real you" - and they appreciate it.
And while basic makes boring for some, it looks classic on you.

(I was a little offended at first, but it doesn't sound so bad after reading it...)