January 22, 2008

Family Plans

My family is already talking about how soon they'll be able to come over and visit me in the Netherlands. I told them that they were welcome whenever they wanted to visit...as long as they were sure to make Hotel Reservations. Space is at a premium in most Dutch homes and the home I'll be living in is no exception to that rule. Not to mention I don't think my Dad will be up for maneuvering three or more flights of stairs...very narrow stairs at that. Irregardless, I will love having my family over to visit. It'll be great to show them all of the same wonderful sites I've been able to see during all of my many trips to Europe. Hopefully airline tickets will quit skyrocketing and mellow out a bit before that happens though. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed on that one.

No comments: