January 22, 2008

Changes...all for the good!

I'm trying to get better with my posting here. It's been a rough start to the new year as far as time allotments go. I've started school and that takes up more of my evenings that I thought. I'm also in the middle of planning a big move for June 24th. I will be relocating to the Netherlands. That's right. New life, new country, new city, new surroundings, old friends and new friends! I'm excited to say the least. Of course once I move, I'll be able to get a more up close and personal look into the latest European fashions in clothing and accessories. The good thing is, the clothing industry as a whole is becoming more and more aware of the fact that not every woman is a size 2. It's much easier to find plus-sized clothing lines now. Clothing stores dedicated to plus sized fashions are also more plentiful. I'm going to have to put myself on an extremely strict budget. Purses and shoes and clothes.....OH MY!!

No comments: