July 24, 2008

Just my thought

It seems these days everyone is opting for lap band surgery in an effort to lose weight. I think it's great for some people. Some individuals just simply can't lose weight with diet alone. Their metabolisms just won't allow it. Thankfully, I have a metabolism that will cooperate with me as long as I eat the way I'm supposed to eat and exercise. I don't think I could do the lap band procedure. I don't want my life to be dictated by what I can and cannot do as far as food is concerned. However I realize, some people just don't have any other options and it's necessary for their health and their life expectancy. Now I need to stop drinking this Coke I have in front of me and go for a glass of water! *sigh*

1 comment:

Tracee said...

Hi Jill-
Not sure how often you log in, but I am looking for people to review a diet book for me and thought you might be interested. If this sounds like something you might like to do, please contact me at amateurdelivre at gmail dot com Thanks!