July 21, 2008

I've got my eyes on you...but do they see?

Let's face it. Some of us have to wear glasses whether we like it or not. It's a fact of life and a matter of seeing or walking into walls. So if I'm going to have to wear them, I at least want to look pretty trendy and fashionable. It's also NOT attractive walking into walls. I've been checking out ZenniOptical.com and I even saw Zenni on Fox. I tend to watch Fox a great deal so I wasn't surprised that I saw Zenni advertising there. But it did reaffirm that I like what they have to offer. I don't have to pay an arm and two legs to be able to afford their frames and their selection is top notch! I've already got my sights set on a few specific frames that I wouldn't mind having. Now if I could just manage to go and get an updated prescription, I'll be in business!

No comments: