March 16, 2008

Stressed

I'm doing good with obtaining the necessary finances for my plane ticket butI'm still nervous that I'm going to fall short of my goal. I've seriously thought about taking out a personal. At this point right now, I've got about half of what I need. I realize I'm not leaving for another 90 days but I'd love to secure the ticket as soon as possible so that I can lock in my fare and not have to worry about the prices raising...yet again! I'll play it by ear for a little bit and see what happens. I'm going to have a yard sale and try to raise some funds that way. I just need to stop stressing and relax and have fun planning this move. It will all come together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.