March 16, 2008

Something new for my future

Being single has its advantages and its disadvantages. One of the disadvantages is dating. Personally, I can't stand dating. It's a chore. It's sometimes humiliating trying to go through the whole "new couple" phase. I try to get to know someone before I ever go out with them, but invariably you'll still come across that person that is on a totally different page than yourself as far as the future is concerned. I've recently discovered MyFutureSpouse.com. The greatest thing about this site is that EVERYONE is a paid member. So obviously you don't have the creeps out there just trying to get a one night stand. I don't know about you but if I'm going to be paying a membership to use a service, I'm going to be serious about it. There is even a screening process and a photo verification process. I like this. It makes me feel a bit more secure about the person I might potentially meet. I think the biggest selling factor is that each member has the same mission in mind. Each person is looking for that person that they want to settle down with for life. No one night stands. No random hookups. It's like-minded individuals being able to find each other a little easier. I think I'm going to join. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

No comments: