July 27, 2007

Take the plunge

If you're one who likes to bare a lot of cleavage then I've got the "must have" bra for you! I have this bra in 5 different colors. It's called the Passion Lace Lined Plunge Bra and its from Lane Bryant. What makes this bra different from other bras that enhance cleavage is that with this bra, you can control how much cleave you show. There are removable air pillows in the side panels of the cup. Take them out for average cleavage or leave them in for daring dramatic cleavage. Just remember to take them out when washing the bra and I never place these bras (nor any bra for that matter) into the dryer.

And just so you know, they usually have matching panties in stock to match every color of the bra that they have. Trust me, I have all of the panties too! It's an addiction...what can I say?

No comments: