July 13, 2007

Sometimes...

It's not about the clothes that you're wearing, it's about the accessory that you're carrying. You can have a great outfit but don't forget to finish it off with a fantastic purse. For me, that's easy. I'm a purse fanatic. I truly believe that you can never own too many handbags. They don't have to be expensive. I've found bags on sale at Target for as low as $5 and they look like a $100 bag. This is my dream bag here. It's by Michael Kors and it retails for $398.00. Yes, I know that's very expensive. Yes, I know that $400 can buy a lot more than one purse. But we're worth expensive things once in a while.
If you absolutely cannot afford an expensive bag then shop around a little. Hit up the sales at discount stores and department stores. You'd be surprised at the bargains you can find. Don't be afraid to step outside of the box and go with a bold color. Black and brown may go with everything, but they're boring if that's all you ever buy. So go..now...take thyself purse shopping and think luxurious. Think sexy. Think about yourself and how much you're worth it!!

No comments: