June 29, 2007

Shoes do make the woman

Did you know that Payless Shoe Stores carries American Eagle brand shoes now? I found out just by wandering in one day and I fell in love with the selection. They have everything from casual slip on shoes, to flip flops to adorable dressy shoes such as these that I have shown here. Here again, notice the heel on the shoe. Notice that you'll not be trying to balance your big, beautiful frame on a heel tip which is the size of a pin head. I know that sometimes its about fashion and not practicality but as I've stated before...reality is accepting the fact that some shoes were just not meant for big girls to wear! That being said, I really think you should make it your task to get out and find yourself a great pair of shoes. Trust me. Shoes make for a happy woman and a happy woman makes for a happy environment all around! By the way, those shoes that you see up there. The sexy red ones...they're only $19.99!! How great is that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your shoe looks gorgeous..love them,need to get one for me asap.