June 15, 2007

Life Changing Ways

If you're like me, you have probably found yourself on diet after diet after diet. Constantly trying to find the new fad that will work for you. I have discovered one thing. Diets do not work. Dieting will not get you where you want to be. Changing your lifestyle...that will bring results. It's a lifetime change. Not a 30 day process. Exercise and very sensible eating habits...that's what it's all about. I'm not the best when it comes to being devoted to an exercise regimen, BUT, to my credit, I do run after 5 kids all day long, up and down the stairs, running a household with 10 people in it...so I get my fair share of fitness in.

What it all boils down to is sensibility. Use your head. You know that the pizza is going to stick with you a lot longer than a grilled chicken caesar salad. It's making wise decisions and being devoted to changing the way you eat on a daily basis. Some of us may never be thin, but that's okay. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a positive outlook on life is all that we'll ever need!

No comments: