May 11, 2007

Discover, Explore, Unleash

When I chose the title of this blog, I seriously gave it a lot of thought. The one thing that kept coming to my mind was that I needed to embrace the woman that is within me as well as my physical body. I went through a long period of time where I couldn't and didn't accept myself for who I was and what I looked like. Society tells us that to be a beautiful woman we must be "X" amount of pounds. Society lies. I am a size 18 and today I am 100% happy with the woman that I am. I can put on an outfit and feel ever bit as sexy as the size 2 super model in the magazine cover photos. I've learned to love my curves. I'm proud of my hips and the sway that they carry. Being thin isn't being beautiful. Loving and accepting yourself is beautiful and when you can embrace all of the woman that you are, you will exude far more sexual prowess than you ever thought imaginable.

No comments: